Friday 18 October 2013

Poem

Today I wrote a poem in the style of a very famous poet, Dr Seuss!

Ocd I am
Ocd I am
But I do not like to wash my hands
I don't flick switches
Touch my nose
Nor line my pencils
Up in rows
I do not turn the handle twice
Nor insist on certain grains of rice
I do not clean
And bleach
And scrub
I do not live inside my tub
There's more to it
You must see
Than having things in groups of 3
Ocd I am
Ocd I am
I wish that you would understand



 I'm but 1 voice amongst millions, 1 star amongst a universe, 1 pebble in an ocean, but I believe the smallest can make the biggest difference!! Let's make that difference, let's help people to understand the seriousness of mental illness. Support OCD Awareness Week and spread the word

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment